A Twist of Fate: How My Wife’s Best Friend Tried to Kill Me and How I Fell in Love with Our Housegirl

Celebrity Trending
0

 


MY HUSBAND MARRIED OUR HOUSEGIRL7️⃣

(Written by Teachable stories)


“Please Sir, don't k!ll me, your wife sent to come and k!ll you. Said Stone. 


“Whaaaat!!.. Are you saying my wife sent you to come and k!ll me? Dominic asked fur!ously.


“Yes, sir. Stone replied.


“Mabel had the temerity to send an assa'ssin to come and k!ll me. Is see why she bl0cked all my access to her. Mabel, I will leave no stone unturned until you go to prison. 

 Hello D. P. O please send me your boys right away. My wife sent an Assa'ssin to come and assa'ssinate me. 


“Please Sir, take it easy, I don't think your wife can send someone to come and take your life, she doesn't have that kind of mind. Said Esther.


“If Mabel could have the guts to drug'ged me that means, she can k!ll me. Dominic responded.


“While they were interacting 3 Policemen arrived and took Stone away.


“The next morning, Dominic went to the Station. 

“Sir, Where is your wife? She needs to be arrested. Said the Police Officer. 


“Yes, but the truth is that I have not set my eyes on her for a week now and she blocked all my access to her, but I believe she would be in her elder sister's house because that's the only relative she has in this town. Dominic replied. 


“They were about to go to Mabel's Elder sister's house to go and rest Mabel, suddenly, Stone's Phone rang and it was Jennifer, so the Officer hastily went and gave Stone the phone. 


“Hello, Stone, How far? You didn't call me as you promised, did you k!ll him? Jennifer asked. 


“Said yes, the Police whispered. 


“Yes Madam, I am coming for my balance this morning. Stone replied. 


“Come quickly, because I will soon go to work. Said Jennifer. 


“After the call ended Dominic said, 

“that's not my wife's voice, anyway let's go there now”. 


“Thereafter Stone, Dominic, and the Policemen went to Jennifer's house. 

“Sir, this is your wife who sent me to come and k!ll you. Said Stone. 


“She's not my wife but my wife's best friend, I warned Mabel countless times to stay away from this lady but she wouldn't listen. Said Dominic. 


“They arrested Jennifer and took her to the Station and when they got to the Station, Jennifer said It was Mabel who gave her N1 Million to send the Assa'ssin to k!ll her husband Dominic.  

“ Jennifer recorded when Mabel said she would k!ll her husband and make Esther su*ffer for the rest of her life. So she brought out her phone and played the audio recorder of her and Mabel. 


The part she recorded. 

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

“Jennifer, could you imagine my husband paid Esther's bride price and they're secretly planning to relocate Abroad? Said Mabel.


“I heard the news, So what are your plans now? Jennifer asked.


“To k!ll him and to make Esther suf*fer for the rest of her life, I am tired of endurance and heartbreak. Mabel replied. 

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️. 


“Thereater, Dominic took the Policemen to Mabel's Elder sister's house and when they got there, Mabel's Sister and her husband went to work, so they arrested Mabel. 


“When they got to the Station, they asked Mabel why she paid Jennifer N1Millon to send Assassin to k!ll Dominic. 


“She said Jennifer lured her to k!ll her husband Dominic and she was ready to k!ll Dominic when she heard the news of him paying their housegirl's dowry and his secret plans to relocate Abroad with the housegirl, but she later term!nated the plans for k!lling her husband instantly and engaged in serious qua'rrel with Jennifer after she had a terr!ble dream about what they were planning to do. 

So she narrated the dream to them. 


“A few moments later, Mabel's sister and Her husband came to the Police station. And when the Policemen asked them questions, they still narrated exactly what Mabel narrated to the Policemen  


“So at the end of the case, they released Mabel and they detained Jennifer and Stone.


“A month and 2 weeks later, Dominic got a surprising call from Mabel's elder sister.

 

“ Dominic, Good day. Mabel's sister greeted.


“Good day, Madam. How is family? Dominic asked... 


“We thank God, I called you to inform you that Mabel your wife has given birth to twins a boy and a girl this afternoon, but she said she doesn't want to see you. Mabel's sister replied and ended the call. 


“Dominic became extremely amazed because he never believed that Mabel was truly pregnant. And when he told Esther, she was extremely happy. 


“Thereafter, Dominic took Esther and drove joyfully to Mabel's sister's area, and when they got to a Hospital to see Mabel. 


“Sa'tan, What are you doing here with your wife  Je'zebel? Did my sister not tell you that I don't want to see your d!sgusting face? Mabel asked Dominic Fur!ously. 


“Mabel, her elder sister, and her husband were extremely shocked by what Dominic and Esther said. 


To be continued... 


What do you think Dominic and Esther said? 


Written by Teachable stories.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)