Don’t Trust the Shoes: How I Escaped from a Ponzi Scheme

Celebrity Trending
0

 


My Company can make you a billionaire in less than 6 months


Na their shoes be that👇


"If you join our company with Only registration fee of 5k and bring 3 people,

You will start earning in 6 digits,

They will send you goods worth millions of naira for free,

They will send you a car from abroad with an all expense paid trip to Dubai"


See him shoe there👇


"See that man standing there👉🙄,

He is already earning in 6 digits and as I speak to you now, the company has sent his car coming in the deep see


He is now a millionaire and will soon become the latest car owner in town

Just because he joined our company and brought 3 people"


See him shoe there👇😎


Him👉  Bends down in front of another man and shout 


"I celebrate grace sir, you carry too much grace

Daddy dash me small grace naaaaa"


Turns to me and say 👇

"That's my mentor in this company o, 

He carries too much grace,

And he has been making millions every week"


See his shoe and his mentor with too much grace shoe there👇👇👇😛


Written by 👉 Mercy Treasure

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)